I am just trying printing with both extruders for 2 colors.
I noticed that simplify3D software has a problem.
You can choose 2 different material settings to print the 2 different colors, but if you do not set the same temperature in both settings for the same nozzle it will go cold when not printing and also it will not heat up before printing in that color. so it will start printing with a cold extruder ( which does not work)
but if you set both temperature to full setting it is too hot and the extruder with ooze when not printing ( too hot) or the material will burn/go bad. and make ugly stripes little pieces of the other material.
anyone know how to set this?
1) In Simplify 3D - click on your FFF file in the lower left (if one's not available, add one).
2) Go into temperature settings and choose the right extruder in the left panel.
3) You can set the recommended temperature for the filament loaded in the right extruder.
4) Make sure to select the option "Wait for temperature controller to stabilize before beginning build"
(see all of that in the following image)
5) Then choose the Left Extruder in the left-hand panel.
6) Change the temperature to a different temp according to the recommended temperature of the filament that you have loaded in the left extruder. If you don't need this filament for several layers, still have it preheat to the minimum recommended temperature on layer 1, but add an additional Setpoint to warm it by the time the print reaches a specific layer.
See if that helps!
Placing orders on Lpfrg.com implies consent to abide by the terms and conditions below as well as the terms in our Return Policy.
Pricing on Lpfrg.com is subject to change without notice. Leapfrog BV reserves the right to correct pricing on items listed incorrectly and to notify the customer prior to shipping of the item of an additional balance due or offer to cancel the order.
Price Change Policy
If an item on Lpfrg.com is purchased and the price is lowered within 10 days, Leapfrog BV will reimburse the difference in cost to the customer as store credit that will apply to future orders. The customer must request this reimbursement within 7 days of the price change on Lpfrg.com. There will be no cash refunds as part of the price assurance policy.
Estimated Delivery Time
Leapfrog BV guarantees orders received by 10:00am CET will be processed the same day and delivered within 5 business days of the order unless otherwise specified. Business days will be counted starting on the next business day after the order is received. Business days do not include weekends or holidays.
Orders shipped from Leapfrog BV warehouses are typically shipped via ground service, but some packages with unique weights and measures will require LTL freight type shipping which can result in additional shipping charges, that are not remarked on your original invoice.
Orders placed on Lpfrg.com are considered complete and verified by the customer. There is no guarantee that once an order has been placed that Leapfrog BV will be able to cancel or modify it. If an order needs to be canceled or changed, contact Leapfrog Customer Support immediately by submitting a ticket at support.lpfrg.com. Orders that are already listed as “In Shipping” are not able to be changed or canceled and will be subject to our standard Return Policy.
In the event of a backordered item Leapfrog BV will attempt to contact the customer to discuss the issue and options available. Other items on the order will be shipped without delay. If Leapfrog BV is unable to contact the customer about the backordered item, it will be cancelled and the cost of the item refunded to the original payment method. Notification of the cancellation will be sent to the email address listed on the order, provided a valid email address has been given.