Robert your Creatr Dual is tuned up real nice.. Great print? You gotta share your print settings and your calibration secrets! I love my Creatr Dual I still run it all the time. Seriously though I want your print settings :)
I emailed you Robert.
Hi S. Sucho - Neotko,
Did you get the feedback that you wanted?
Do you need another perspective?
For some metric here are some points which can be considered one way of measuring the Manufacturers performance:
1. Look at the forums especially at Leapfrog and others to see how 'satisfied' the customers are - this could be you.
2. Look for how responsive, proactive, informative questions are replied to here or anywhere.
3. How active are the forums?
4. Be VERY CLEAR about what you intend to use the printer for; ask other users for their experience
5. Looking at pictures of printed parts will give you a very one sided understanding of the printer and the manufacturer - you need to understand what it takes to make any print and it is typically far far from plug and play. There can be times when you get lucky and it works without any problems and other times you can spend hours getting the printer to produce one particular part.
6. GO and SEE the printers working, take in a number of samples and have them print them to show how well the machine can handle printing based on default settings without 'adjustment / tweaking'
7. While it is fun though I intend to use mine for commercial purposes given the investment price tag it is not simply a hobby.
8. There is a significant investment of time required to become 'intimately' familiar with any printer to understand how to get the best out of it.
I will add some more points as they come to mind later.
Regarding prints made on 20 micron settings this is a example of a print I made and adjusted the settings myself I apologise if the quality of the photos is not very clear I took them with my phone but I printed this model 3 times and got the same result I am quite happy with the quality of the print and I am still adjusting the settings to see if I can print it at a higher speed.
Any chance you would be willing to share the settings you used for your 20 micron print?
Placing orders on Lpfrg.com implies consent to abide by the terms and conditions below as well as the terms in our Return Policy.
Pricing on Lpfrg.com is subject to change without notice. Leapfrog BV reserves the right to correct pricing on items listed incorrectly and to notify the customer prior to shipping of the item of an additional balance due or offer to cancel the order.
Price Change Policy
If an item on Lpfrg.com is purchased and the price is lowered within 10 days, Leapfrog BV will reimburse the difference in cost to the customer as store credit that will apply to future orders. The customer must request this reimbursement within 7 days of the price change on Lpfrg.com. There will be no cash refunds as part of the price assurance policy.
Estimated Delivery Time
Leapfrog BV guarantees orders received by 10:00am CET will be processed the same day and delivered within 5 business days of the order unless otherwise specified. Business days will be counted starting on the next business day after the order is received. Business days do not include weekends or holidays.
Orders shipped from Leapfrog BV warehouses are typically shipped via ground service, but some packages with unique weights and measures will require LTL freight type shipping which can result in additional shipping charges, that are not remarked on your original invoice.
Orders placed on Lpfrg.com are considered complete and verified by the customer. There is no guarantee that once an order has been placed that Leapfrog BV will be able to cancel or modify it. If an order needs to be canceled or changed, contact Leapfrog Customer Support immediately by submitting a ticket at support.lpfrg.com. Orders that are already listed as “In Shipping” are not able to be changed or canceled and will be subject to our standard Return Policy.
In the event of a backordered item Leapfrog BV will attempt to contact the customer to discuss the issue and options available. Other items on the order will be shipped without delay. If Leapfrog BV is unable to contact the customer about the backordered item, it will be cancelled and the cost of the item refunded to the original payment method. Notification of the cancellation will be sent to the email address listed on the order, provided a valid email address has been given.